22 Products are found
Engaging with potential customers at trade shows can be tough, especially if you don't have the right tools.
Most businesses struggle to generate leads and close deals at trade shows because they don't have an engaging way to connect with prospects.
It can be tough to know what makes a good trade show booth, and even tougher to design and build one yourself. You need something that will stand out from the competition, engage prospects, and generate leads.
Pure Exhibits is the answer. We design and build custom 20'x30' Chicago trade show rental booths that are guaranteed to produce results. Our team of experts will work with you to create a booth that is tailored specifically to your business and goals.
Renting a trade show booth can be confusing and overwhelming, especially if you're new to the process.
There are a lot of choices to make when renting a trade show booth- what size, what style, what materials? And if you're not familiar with all the lingo, it can be hard to know who to trust.
Pure Exhibits is here to help. We're experts in the trade show industry, and we know the ins and outs of renting a 20' x 30' booth in Chicago. We'll guide you through every step of the process, from choosing the right booth for your needs to getting it delivered and set up on time and within budget. Contact us today for more information!
With Pure Exhibits, you're guaranteed to get a high-quality, engaging 20'x30' Chicago trade show booth that will produce results.
You need an Exhibition Stand for your upcoming event in Chicago, but you're not sure where to start.
It can be difficult to know where to start when planning an exhibition. There are so many details to think about, from the design of your stand to the logistics of getting it set up and taken down.
Pure Exhibits is here to help. We take the burden of logistical details off your shoulders, so you can focus on what's important - promoting your business at the event. We have years of experience in planning and setting up exhibition stands, so you can rest assured that your stand will be perfect for your event.
You need to find a good exhibit company, but you're not sure where to start. It seems like every company has a different price and it's hard to know if you're getting a good deal.
It can be really tough to figure out how much an exhibit should cost. Sometimes it feels like you're getting ripped off, but then other times it seems like you could have gotten a better deal somewhere else.
Pure Exhibits is the solution. We offer transparent pricing so that you can compare upfront and judge value without wasting time. Plus, we have a wide variety of exhibits to choose from so you're sure to find the perfect one for your needs.
Are you a trade show event manager looking for a 20'x30' trade show exhibit rental Chicago?
Here are 7 reasons why you should consider renting one:
1. You'll save money on shipping and drayage fees.
2. You won't have to worry about your booth getting damaged or lost in transit.
3. You can get a larger, more impactful booth without having to pay for the entire space up front.
4. Renting a trade show booth is an easy way to test out new products or services without making a big investment.
5. Having a professional, eye-catching trade show display will help you stand out from the competition and attract more customers.
6. You'll have more time to focus on preparing for your trade show presentation and networking with other exhibitors.
7. Renting a trade show booth is a cost-effective way to promote your business and get more leads from potential customers.
Are you planning on renting a 20'x30' Chicago trade show booth for an upcoming event?
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect booth for your needs:
1. Start by deciding what you want your booth to accomplish. Do you want to attract more customers, generate leads, or make a big impression?
2. Consider your budget and what you're willing to spend on your trade show booth.
3. Choose a booth size and layout that will accommodate your needs.
4. Select a booth style that complements your brand identity and marketing message.
5. Make sure the exhibit company you choose has experience in designing and setting up trade show booths.
6. Ask for references from other businesses that have rented exhibits from the company.
7. Read reviews online to get an idea of what other people have experienced when working with the company.
Pure Exhibits is a leading supplier of high-quality Chicago trade show booths. We have years of experience in designing and setting up trade show booths of all sizes. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Are you looking for ways to generate more leads at Chicago trade shows?
Here are 3 unique ideas to help you get more leads:
1. Giveaways - Everyone loves free stuff! Offer a giveaway at your booth, such as a free t-shirt or a gift card. Be sure to collect contact information from everyone who enters the giveaway so you can follow-up with them after the show.
2. Lead Capture - One of the best ways to generate leads is to have a lead capture form on your booth. Ask visitors to provide their name, email address, and company information in order to receive a free white paper or e-book.
3. Social Media - Use social media to promote your booth before and during the trade show. Post pictures and updates on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to let people know where you'll be and what you're offering.
By following these tips, you can generate more leads and grow your business at Chicago trade shows.