22 Products are found
We pride ourselves on breakthrough work that delivers results. If you're interested in learning more about our process, feel free to browse through some of the amazing brands we've worked with or check out this portfolio!
20'x30' Rental Booth
30x40 Booth Design
We have the best 30' x 30' trade show booth rentals in San Diego. Our booths are designed to make your brand stand out from the crowd, and we’re here to help you create an incredible experience for your customers.
You can choose from our wide selection of customizable options or work with us to design something that perfectly fits your needs. Either way, you’ll get a high-quality rental booth design at an affordable price so that every dollar goes towards making your event successful.
With our award-winning customer service, you can rest assured that we’ll be there every step of the way to help you create an unforgettable experience for your guests.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Contact us today for a free consultation!
Are you looking for a new way to get your message across?
Renting an exhibit is a great way to test out new ideas without making a big investment. If it works, you can buy the display and keep using it. And if not, you’re only out the cost of renting – which is much less than buying one outright.
Plus, we have over 20 years of experience in designing exhibits that work! We know what works and what doesn’t so we can help make sure your next event will be successful.
You won’t find another company with more experience or better quality displays on the market today. Our team has been working together since 2012, and our clients love us because they know their events will always go off without a hitch when they rent from us!
We offer everything from simple trade show booths to complex custom rental exhibits that are perfect for trade shows, conferences, expositions and other events where people gather to learn about products or services.
With Pure Exhibits by your side every step of the way, you can rest easy knowing that your next event will be as successful as possible!
There are a few benefits to renting a 30' x 30' San Diego exhibition stand instead of buying one outright.
1) You can try it out before you buy it - If you're not sure if an exhibit is the right fit for your business, renting is a great way to test it out first.
2) You can save money - Renting is cheaper than buying, so you can get the same quality display for a fraction of the price.
3) You don't have to worry about storage or transportation - Once your event is over, we'll take care of transporting and storing your booth until you're ready to use it again.
If you're interested in renting a 30' x 30' San Diego booth, contact us today for a free consultation! We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started.
Wondering if there are any other costs associated with renting a San Diego 30'x30' Exhibit Rental?
We at Pure Exhibits are dedicated to offering you the most cost-effective booth rental and comprehensive event management services available.
However, there are certain costs that are not part of our rental package and it is important to be aware of them before signing on the dotted line.
Some of these additional costs may include booth vacuuming, drayage, installation and dismantle of hanging signs, electrical labor, etc.
It is important to consult with your booth vendor to get an accurate estimate of all the associated costs when renting an exhibit. At
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today for a free consultation! We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your next successful event.
1) Plan ahead - The more you plan ahead, the smoother your event will go. Start by mapping out your space and deciding what you want to include in your booth.
2) Get creative - Don't be afraid to get creative with your design. Our team can help you come up with a display that catches people's attention.
3) Use your space wisely - Make sure you use every bit of space available to you to maximize your exposure.
4) Promote your event - Make sure to promote your event on all of your social media channels and in your email blasts. The more people who know about it, the more successful it will be.
5) Have fun! - This is your chance to show off your company's personality and engage with potential customers. Make sure to have a good time and enjoy yourself.
With Pure Exhibits by your side, you can rest easy knowing that your next event will be a success! Contact us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.