291 Products are found
Looking for a unique, engaging booth for your next trade show?
Pure Exhibits delivers custom-made booths that are sure to stand out at any event. Our team of experts will help you create the perfect Seattle trade show booth rental that reflects your brand and showcases your products and services in the best possible light.
With Pure Exhibits, you’ll have everything you need to make a big impression at your next trade show. Our booths are designed to be both visually stunning and highly functional – so you can focus on making connections and closing deals.
Pure Exhibits offers all inclusive Seattle fixed price exhibition booth rental with no hidden fees. You'll know exactly what your costs are from start to finish - with no surprises.
With Pure Exhibits, you can rest assured that your exhibit rental will be worry free. We take care of everything for you, so you can focus on your business goals. Plus, our top-of-the-line exhibits are sure to impress clients and attendees alike.
Our team is passionate about making your trade show experience as smooth and stress-free as possible.
We want you to succeed at your event, and our exhibits will help make that happen. With a wide variety of options to choose from, we’re sure to have something perfect for your brand.
Contact us today to learn more about our Seattle exhibit rentals!
You want to make sure your exhibit booth rental is successful at attracting visitors, don't you?
Of course! That's why we've put together this list of seven successful ways to draw in attendees. Follow these tips and you'll be on your way to a bustling booth in no time.
1. Have engaging visuals
Your booth should be attractive and eye-catching, with visuals that draw people in. Displays, graphics, and videos should be interesting and well put together. If people are drawn to your booth but don't know what to do when they get there, they may move on. Make sure your displays clearly explain what your company does and how it can help potential customers.
2. Offer free stuff
Everybody loves free stuff! Offering giveaways is a great way to entice people to your booth. Popular items include t-shirts, hats, tote bags, and other branded swag. You could also offer samples or discounts on your products or services. Whatever you choose, make sure it's something people will want.
3. Create a fun and inviting atmosphere
People are more likely to stop by your booth if it looks like fun. Try to create an environment that's welcoming and upbeat. Use bright colors, interesting displays, and catchy music to draw people in. If your booth seems like a party, people will be more likely to want to join in.
4. Plan activities
People love activities! If you have something fun and interesting planned for your booth, visitors will be more likely to stick around. Activities could include contests, games, or interactive displays. You could also offer free consultations or demos. The key is to make sure the activities are interesting and relevant to your audience.
5. Make it easy to connect
The best way to connect with potential customers is to make it easy for them to do so. Have plenty of staff on hand to answer questions and provide information. Make sure your displays and materials are easy to understand and use. And don't forget about social media! Make it easy for visitors to connect with you on social media and they'll be more likely to follow up later.
6. Stand out from the competition
If you want people to visit your booth, you need to make sure it stands out from the competition. Use creative displays, interesting graphics, and eye-catching signage to get people's attention. You could also offer unique giveaways or activities that aren't offered by other booths. If people can easily see what makes your booth different, they'll be more likely to visit.
7. Be prepared for questions
People will have questions, and it's important to be prepared to answer them. Have staff on hand who are knowledgeable about your products and services. Make sure your displays and materials are easy to understand. And be ready to give out information about how to connect with you online and offline.
If you follow these tips, you'll be well on your way to a successful trade show booth. attracting the right visitors!
You’ve put a lot of time and money into your trade show exhibit. Now what?
Here are a few tips:
1. Have a well-defined lead capture process. Make sure your staff is prepared to capture the contact information of potential customers. You may want to consider using a lead capture app or tool.
2. Give away something of value. People are more likely to provide their contact information if they receive something in return. This could be a free sample of your product, a discount coupon, or even just a branded pen or tote bag.
3. Have a strong branding presence. A consistent brand identity will help people remember who you are and what you sell. Make sure all of your marketing materials (including your exhibit booth) are properly branded.
4. Follow up with leads promptly. The sooner you follow up with potential leads, the more likely you are to convert them into customers. Make sure you have a process in place for quickly contacting and following up with leads.
5. Use social media. Social media is a great way to connect with potential customers before and after the show. Make sure you have a strong social media presence and use it to drive traffic to your booth.
6. Measure your success. Trade shows can be expensive, so it’s important to measure their effectiveness. Make sure you track the number of leads generated, the amount of revenue generated, and the overall return on investment (ROI). This information can help you optimize your trade show strategy for future shows.
Generating leads from a trade show can be a daunting task, but if you follow these tips, you’ll be well on your way to success.
Worried about how you're going to get your booth set up at your next trade show?
Trade shows can be a lot of work, but they're also a great way to get in front of new customers and grow your business. That's why we're here to help - we'll take care of all the planning and logistics for you so you can focus on what's important - exhibiting your products and services.
Our booth navigator will make it easy for you to find the right booth, and our team is available 24/7 to help with anything you need. We'll take all the stress out of exhibiting so you can focus on making connections and growing your business.