Table of Contents
If you're an event manager responsible for planning healthcare trade shows, you know that there are a lot of them.
In fact, there are so many healthcare trade shows in the United States that it can be difficult to decide which ones to attend.
To make your decision a little easier, we've put together a list of the 14 healthcare trade shows in the US. Check it out!
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the crowing jewel of healthcare trade shows. It's the largest gathering of health information and technology professionals in the world, with over 45,000 attendees from 90 countries.
If you're looking to get a pulse on the latest trends in health IT, this is the place to be. The conference features over 300 educational sessions and more than 1,300 exhibitors.
If you work in the healthcare space and are looking to stay on top of the latest trends, this is one healthcare trade show that you absolutely can't afford to miss.
Exhibiting at HIMSS provides an unparalleled opportunity to reach out to key decision-makers in the healthcare IT industry.
In addition to the large number of attendees, HIMSS also attracts a highly qualified and diverse group of attendees, including hospital and health system executives, clinicians, HIT professionals, and government officials.
1. At HIMSS, you will have access to an active and engaged community of healthcare professionals from all across the globe.
Whether you are looking to promote your brand or grow your business, meeting potential customers and partners in person will allow you to forge valuable relationships that can lead to increased revenue and visibility for your company.
2. In addition to providing a forum for networking, HIMSS offers unparalleled opportunities to showcase your products and services through targeted conferences and exhibitions.
With multiple feature areas that cater to specific industries or specialties, there is sure to be a space that aligns with your business objectives and caters directly to the needs of your target market.
3. Apart from helping you cultivate new business opportunities, participating in an event like HIMSS is also a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the healthcare industry.
You can attend educational seminars on emerging technologies and best practices, network with thought leaders who are shaping the future direction of healthcare, and gain insights into innovative solutions from other companies around the world.
4. As one of the largest healthcare conferences in North America, HIMSS attracts thousands of attendees each year, as well as top decision makers from hospitals, clinics, health insurance providers, and government organizations.
This provides exhibitors with a unique opportunity to connect with potential customers, partners, and suppliers from all over the world in one place.
If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your products or services to a large and diverse group of healthcare professionals, then exhibiting at HIMSS is the perfect choice for you.
HIMSS23, the Annual Conference and Exhibition of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS 2023) will take place 17– 21 April 2023 in Chicago, IL, USA.
HIMSS 2023 will be held at Chicago and trade show booth rentals in Chicago can be a bit expensive because of labor unions. Depending on the size of your booth, it can cost anywhere from $120 - $225/ Sqft to rent an exhibit booth at HIMSS.
The costs will depend on the type and size of your booth as well as other factors. We can help you design a custom rental booth at HIMSS based on your budget and needs.
If you have any questions about trade show booth rentals for HIMSS, feel free to contact us today! We look forward to working with you.
Don't worry, we can help. We offer rental booths that are perfect for any budget. Plus, our team can help with all of your shipping and logistics needs so you can focus on the important things.
Contact us today to learn more about our rental booths and how we can help make your HIMSS experience a success!
The RSNA Annual Meeting is another one of the most popular healthcare trade shows in the US. It's a four-day event that brings together radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, and related professionals from around the world.
If you're looking to stay up to date on the latest breakthroughs in medical imaging and radiation therapy, this is an event you won't want to miss.
Along with education sessions and networking events, the RSNA Annual Meeting also features numerous exhibits where attendees can see the latest technology in action.
If you're looking for ways to grow your business and brand, exhibiting at RSNA is a great option. Here are seven reasons why:
1. RSNA is one of the largest medical trade shows in the world, attracting over 55,000 attendees from more than 100 countries. This provides an incredible opportunity to reach a large and diverse audience.
2. Exhibiting at RSNA gives you access to top decision-makers in the medical field. This is your chance to connect with potential customers and partners who can help take your business to the next level.
3. Exhibiting at RSNA helps you build awareness for your company and products. With so many attendees from around the globe, this is a great way to raise the profile of your business.
4. exhibiting at RSNA allows you to stay ahead of the competition by keeping up with the latest trends and technologies in the medical field. This way, you can ensure that your products and services are always on the cutting edge.
5. Exhibiting at RSNA gives you an opportunity to network with other companies in the medical industry. This is a great way to learn about new technologies and best practices, and to forge relationships with potential partners.
6. RSNA hosts educational seminars, workshops, and networking events that can help you further your knowledge and skills as a professional.
7. Whether you're looking to expand into new markets or grow your existing customer base, exhibiting at RSNA is a smart choice for companies in the medical industry. So why wait? Sign up today!
108th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting
Nov. 27 to Dec. 1, 2022 McCormick Place
Technical Exhibits: Nov. 27–30
How much does it cost to rent a trade show booth at RSNA?
The upcoming RSNA conference will be held in Chicago, and trade show exhibit rentals in Chicago can be pricey owing to labor unions. Rental of exhibit booths at the RSNA trade show can cost anywhere from $140 - $255 per Sqft.
The prices for a rental booth will vary based on the type and size of your exhibit, as well as other variables. We can assist you in designing a bespoke rental booth based on your budget and requirements.
Are you looking for a trade show booth at RSNA?
RSNA is coming up and you need a trade show booth!
We have the perfect solution for you. Our team can create a custom trade show booth that will help you stand out from the competition.
Not only will your booth look great, but it will also be functional. We’ll make sure that it meets all of your needs so that you can have a successful show.
Contact us today to get started on your trade show booth!
MD&M West is one of the largest events in the US for design, manufacturing, and product development in the medical device field.
Held annually in Anaheim, California, MD&M West brings together over 11,000 attendees from across all areas of medical manufacturing. If you work in the medical device industry, this is one event you won't want to miss.
There are over 500 suppliers exhibiting at MD&M West, making it a great place to find new partners for your business. In addition, the conference features numerous educational sessions and networking events.
There are many benefits to exhibiting at MD&M West, the largest trade show for the medical device community.
Perhaps the most obvious advantage is access to a large, diverse field of potential customers.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to network with thousands of people from all areas of the industry, from manufacturers and suppliers to researchers and investors.
Moreover, being able to showcase your products or services in an environment that caters specifically to your needs will help you maximize your exposure and potential ROI.
Additionally, taking part in this event can help you stay up-to-date with current trends in the field and engage with thought leaders and innovators who can help shape future direction.
Whether you are a veteran exhibitor or a first-time participant, MD&M West offers tremendous benefits for those looking to grow their business and stay on top of emerging trends in the world of medical innovation.
So why wait? Sign up today and put your company at the forefront of this exciting industry!
The MD&M West will take place on 3 days from Tuesday, 07. February to Thursday, 09. February 2023 in Anaheim.
MD&M West will be held at Anaheim Convention Center and the cost of renting a trade show booth at MD&M West will vary depending on your booth vision and what you are looking to gain from exhibiting.
On average the cost ranges between $75 - $150 / Sqft. The rental exhibit can be designed in many different ways and include numerous configurations. Our design team will work with you to develop an exhibit booth rental that meets your trade show needs and objectives.
We have the perfect solution for you – our team can help with everything from designing your booth to setting it up on-site.
Plus, we have a wide variety of rental options to choose from so you can find the perfect booth for your needs.
Contact us today to start planning your trade show booth rental!
The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting is one of the most important conferences in the cancer research community.
Every year, thousands of scientists from all over the world gather to present their latest findings and discuss the latest advances in the field.
The AACR meeting is an essential event for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest cancer research.
In addition to presentations from leading experts, the meeting also offers an opportunity to network with other researchers and discuss potential collaborations.
The AACR meeting is an important event for anyone who is committed to making a difference in the fight against cancer.
There are many benefits to exhibiting at the AACR conference, from gaining access to a large network of professionals in your field to achieving greater visibility for your brand.
If you're thinking of exhibiting at AACR, here are four good reasons to do so:
1. AACR is one of the most respected conferences in the cancer research community. By exhibiting at AACR, you'll gain visibility and credibility with some of the most influential researchers in the field.
2. AACR attracts a global audience. Conference attendees come from all over the world, so exhibiting at AACR is a great way to reach a truly international customer base.
3. AACR is a great networking opportunity. In addition to meeting potential customers, you'll also have the chance to meet and connect with other exhibitors. This is a great way to form business relationships that can benefit you in the future.
4. AACR is an affordable conference for exhibitors. Compared to other major conferences, AACR offers very reasonable exhibit fees, making it a cost-effective way to reach your target market.
So if you're looking to grow your business and stay at the forefront of cancer research, exhibiting at AACR is an excellent choice. Sign up today and take your place among the world's leading scientists!
April 14-19, 2023
The AACR 2023 conference will be held in Orlando, and the cost of renting a trade show booth at AACR will depend on your booth design and what you wish to achieve from exhibiting.
The typical cost runs between $75 and $150 per square foot. The rental exhibit may be created in a variety of ways and include a variety of options. Our design team will work with you to create an exhibit booth rental that meets your trade show demands and goals.
AACR is the premier cancer research conference in the world. If you’re looking to make an impact on the cancer research community, this is the place to be.
Our exhibit rental booths are designed with your success in mind. We have a variety of options to choose from, so you can find the perfect booth for your brand.
Plus, our team of experts will help you set up and tear down your booth so you can focus on networking and making connections.
The Bio International Convention, also known as BIO, is one of the world's leading annual events focused on biotechnology.
This prestigious convention brings together industry leaders and influencers from a wide range of fields, including healthcare, agriculture, environmental science, and more.
At BIO, attendees have the opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research and advancements in biotechnology, as well as network with some of the top minds in their respective fields.
Whether you are a scientist or an entrepreneur looking for investment opportunities, BIO provides a unique platform for learning about and participating in this rapidly evolving industry.
So if you are interested in cultivating your career in biotechnology or simply want to keep up with the latest industry developments, be sure to mark your calendar for the next Bio International Convention!
The BIO International Convention is the world's largest gathering of the biotechnology industry, and it offers a unique opportunity for companies to showcase their products and services to a global audience.
Here are five reasons why exhibiting at BIO is a great way to promote your business:
1. BIO is a highly targeted event, with attendees including scientists, investors, and business leaders from across the biotechnology sector. This provides an excellent opportunity to connect with potential customers and partners.
2. The convention is extremely well organized, making it easy to find the right attendees and schedule meeting times. Exhibitors also have access to a wide range of marketing and PR resources.
3. BIO offers an unparalleled platform for announcements and product launches. Companies that make a splash at the convention often see a significant boost in sales and media attention.
4. The convention provides an excellent opportunity to network with other companies in the industry. This can lead to partnerships or joint ventures down the road.
5. Exhibiting at BIO is a great way to build brand awareness for your company on a global scale. With tens of thousands of attendees from more than 100 countries, BIO is the perfect place to raise your profile and reach new markets.
The Bottom Line
Whether you're looking to connect with customers, partners, or investors, exhibiting at the Bio International Convention is an excellent way to promote your business. If you're interested in staying ahead of the curve in the biotechnology industry, BIO is a must-attend event.
June 13-16, 2022・San Diego, CA.
The BIO 2022 conference will be held in San Diego, and renting a trade show booth at BIO will cost you depending on your booth design and the goals you want to achieve.
The average cost of a square foot varies between $85 and $150. The rental exhibit might be designed in a variety of ways and include various alternatives. Our design team will collaborate with you to develop an exhibit booth rental that meets your trade show requirements and objectives.
If you're looking for a trade show rental booth at BIO International Convention in San Diego, look no further!
Our team has over 10 years of experience designing and building rental booths for conventions and trade shows.
We know what works and what doesn't, so you can focus on your business goals for the event.
Contact us today to get started on your trade show rental booth!
The Clinical Lab Expo is an annual event held by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry, or AACC.
This trade show brings together tens of thousands of lab professionals from all around the world to network, learn about the latest industry trends, and discover new technologies and techniques for their labs.
Each year, exhibitors showcase the very latest in cutting-edge diagnostic equipment and laboratory software, from advanced chromatography systems to high-tech genetic sequencing devices.
Whether you are a renowned chemist, a medical researcher with an interest in clinical testing, or just someone looking to gain a better understanding of how labs work, attending this expo is a must.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level and gain valuable connections within the field of clinical laboratory science, then don't miss this year's Clinical Lab Expo!
Clinical Lab Expo is the premier event for laboratory professionals, and it provides an excellent opportunity to grow your business.
Here are six reasons why exhibiting at Clinical Lab Expo is a great way to build your brand and expand your reach:
1. Meet face-to-face with key decision-makers from around the world.
2. Showcase your products and services to a highly targeted audience.
3. Generate new leads and build relationships with potential customers.
4. Stay ahead of the competition by keeping up with the latest industry trends.
5. Educate attendees about your products and services through hands-on demonstrations.
6. Increase visibility for your company by participating in promotional activities.
By exhibiting at Clinical Lab Expo, you'll have the chance to meet with thousands of potential customers from across the globe and showcase your products and services in a dynamic setting.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to grow your business and achieve your marketing goals.
The 2022 AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo will take place at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, July 24-28.
The AACC trade show will be held in Chicago later this year, and exhibit booth rentals in the city are expensive.
The rental of exhibit booths at the AACC conference may cost anywhere from $140 to $255 per square foot.
The costs for a rental booth will vary based on the kind and size of your exhibit, as well as other factors. We can help you design a bespoke rental booth based on your budget and needs.
We have over 10 years of experience helping companies just like yours create amazing trade show rental displays that stand out from the competition.
Our team of experts can help you design, fabricate and install your AACC rental exhibit booth so you make a big impression at the show.
Contact us today for a free consultation on your trade show rental booth!
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is the world's leading professional organization for cancer doctors.
Founded in 1964, ASCO represents more than 45,000 oncologists worldwide. ASCO's mission is to conquer cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
ASCO provides a forum for exchanging information and ideas, and it promotes the ethical and scientific standards of oncology practice. The Society also provides guidance on public policy issues and advocates for access to high-quality cancer care.
In addition, ASCO sponsors educational programs and resources that help cancer patients and their families navigate the challenges of a cancer diagnosis.
Through its work, ASCO is committed to conquering cancer and improving the lives of all those touched by the disease.
The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) is the world's leading organization for cancer professionals, with more than 45,000 members from over 140 countries.
ASCO's annual meeting is the largest gathering of oncologists in the world, and provides an unparalleled opportunity for companies to showcase their products and services to a global audience.
Here are five reasons why exhibiting at ASCO can help your business grow:
1. It's a great way to raise awareness of your brand. With over 30,000 attendees, ASCO is one of the largest conferences in the healthcare industry. This presents a unique opportunity to raise awareness of your company and its products or services.
2. It's an excellent networking opportunity. ASCO provides a rare opportunity to meet and connect with key decision-makers from around the world. This can help you to build valuable relationships that can benefit your business in the long term.
3. You'll have the opportunity to showcase your latest innovations. The ASCO conference is an ideal platform to launch new products or services. This can help you to generate interest and buzz around your company and its offerings.
4. You'll gain valuable insights into the latest trends. With a broad range of sessions covering the latest advances in cancer research and treatment, ASCO is a great place to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends. This knowledge can help you to adapt your business strategies accordingly.
5. It's an affordable way to reach a global audience. Exhibiting at ASCO is an excellent way to reach a large, qualified audience at a fraction of the cost of other marketing channels.
Whether you're looking to engage new customers or deepen relationships with existing ones, exhibiting at ASCO can help you achieve your business goals.
So if you're looking to grow your business in the healthcare industry, consider exhibiting at the ASCO Annual Meeting!
June 4-6, 2022
The ASCO trade show will be hosted in Chicago later this year, and exhibit booth rentals in the city are costly.
The rental of exhibit booths at the ASCO conference could cost anything from $140 to $255 per square foot.
The costs of renting a booth will differ depending on the type and size of your exhibit, as well as other factors.
We can assist you in designing a custom rental booth based on your budget and requirements.
If you're looking for an experienced company to help design and fabricate your ASCO trade show exhibit, look no further!
Our team has over 10 years of experience helping companies just like yours create amazing rental displays that stand out from the competition.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) is the largest professional organization for eye physicians and surgeons in the world.
With over 32,000 members in more than 100 countries, the AAO is committed to ensuring that all people have access to quality eye care.
In addition to advocating for better eye health policies globally, the AAO also provides education and training for ophthalmologists, supports research initiatives, and creates public awareness campaigns to promote eye health.
Attending this conference can be a great opportunity for those working in the field, as it allows them to stay up-to-date on trends and stay connected with their colleagues from around the globe.
Whether you are an established expert or just starting out in your career, attending the AAO can provide valuable insights that will help you excel in your work and further advance the field of ophthalmology.
So if you're looking to make a difference in this exciting field, consider attending this year's annual meeting!
Exhibiting at the American Academy of Ophthalmology's Annual Meeting is a great way to grow your business. Here are 5 key reasons why:
1. The AAO Annual Meeting is the world's largest ophthalmology meeting, attracting over 25,000 attendees from over 190 countries. This is a great opportunity to reach a large and diverse group of potential customers in one place.
2. The meeting provides an excellent platform for networking and building relationships with potential customers, as well as with established leaders in the field.
3. Exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase their latest products and technologies to attendees, who are actively seeking new solutions to improve their practice.
4. The AAO meeting draws media attention from around the world, providing exhibitors with valuable exposure for their products and services.
5. Exhibiting at the AAO Annual Meeting is an affordable way to reach a large and qualified audience of potential customers. For these reasons, exhibiting at the AAO Annual Meeting is a great way to grow your business.
Friday–Monday, Sept. 30–Oct. 3
The AAO trade show will be held in Chicago later this year, and exhibit booth rentals in the city are pricey.
The rental of exhibit booths at the AAO conference may cost anything from $140 to $255 per square foot.
We have the perfect rental booth for you! Our team can help design and build your dream booth, or you can choose from one of our many pre packaged exhibit rentals.
We have everything you need to make your trade show experience a success.
Contact us today to get started on building your perfect trade show rental booth!
Every year, medical professionals and researchers from around the world gather for Digestive Disease Week (DDW).
This important event focuses on the latest advances in digestive disease diagnosis and treatment. Attendees have the opportunity to learn about cutting-edge research, share best practices with fellow practitioners, and network with leaders in the field.
DDW also provides a forum for discussing challenges and opportunities in digestive health care.
As our population ages and chronic diseases become more prevalent, DDW will continue to be an essential gathering for those committed to improving the lives of patients with digestive disorders.
If you are passionate about digestive health care, then make sure to attend this year's DDW!
Every year, tens of thousands of gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, hepatologists and other digestive disease specialists come together at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW).
This is the perfect opportunity for companies to exhibit and grow their business. Here are five reasons why:
1. Network with opinion leaders and key decision-makers from around the world.
2. Showcase your products and services to DDW 30,000+ attendees
3. Generate new leads and sales
4. Stay ahead of the competition
5. Learn about the latest advances in digestive diseases research and treatment.
So if you're looking to grow your business in the field of digestive diseases, DDW is the place to be. Register today and make sure you don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.
San Diego, CA + Virtual May 21-24, 2022.
The San Diego DDW trade show will be held later this year.
The cost of exhibit booths at the conference may range from $80 to $155 per square foot, depending on size and configuration.
Exhibit at DDW and get in front of the top decision makers in the medical device industry.
Our rental booths are designed to make an impression. They’re sleek, modern, and eye-catching – so you can stand out from the competition.
Reserve your rental booth today!
Every year, countless healthcare professionals and industry representatives gather at the FIME Show to showcase the latest advancements in medical technology.
Whether it is cutting-edge imaging equipment, state-of-the-art surgical tools, or novel treatment modalities, there is always something new to be seen at this prestigious event.
In addition to the impressive assortment of gadgets and gizmos on display, what really makes the FIME Show so remarkable is the sense of community among attendees.
From start to finish, everyone involved comes together with a shared goal of advancing healthcare and improving lives.
Whether you are an established industry professional or just starting out in your career, if you're passionate about helping patients in any way you can, then the FIME Show is for you.
FIME Show is the leading international medical equipment suppliers exhibition and provides an excellent opportunity for companies to showcase their products and services.
Here are four reasons why exhibiting at FIME show can help grow your business:
1. FIME Show offers a great opportunity to network with other companies in the medical equipment industry. This networking can lead to new business opportunities and partnerships.
2. FIME Show provides an excellent platform to launch new products and services. This can help generate buzz and interest in your company’s offerings.
3. FIME Show attracts buyers from all over the world. This provides an opportunity to sell products and services to a global market.
4. FIME Show offers a unique opportunity to build brand awareness for your company. This can help attract new customers and grow your business.
Exhibiting at FIME Show is an excellent way to grow your business.
The show offers a great platform to network, launch new products, sell to a global market, and build brand awareness.
If you are looking for ways to improve your company’s visibility and reach, exhibiting at FIME show is a excellent option.
July 27-29, 2022
Miami Beach Convention Center, USA
Renting a booth in Miami at the FIME trade show costs between $70 - $140 per square foot.
The cost of renting a booth depends on the size of your booth, your brand objectives and how appropriate the FIME show is for your brand.
You'll be able to attract more customers and make more sales at FIME with one of our trade show rental booths.
Our booths are designed to be eye-catching and inviting, so people will want to come over and learn more about your company.
And since they're modular, you can customize them however you want to fit your unique needs.
The Society for Neuroscience is a leading organization that is dedicated to advancing the field of neuroscience research.
With thousands of members from hundreds of countries around the world, SfN provides a forum for experts in all aspects of neuroscience research and supports cutting-edge work at the forefront of this diverse and dynamic field.
Through conferences, publications, and other initiatives, SfN helps to promote scientific collaboration and push the boundaries of what we know about how our brains work.
Whether you are just starting out as a neuroscientist or are an experienced researcher looking for support and resources, SfN is an excellent resource that can help you take your work to the next level. So if you're passionate about studying the brain, consider joining the Society for Neuroscience today!
Society for Neuroscience - SfN is the largest neuroscience conference in the world, with over 30,000 attendees from more than 80 countries.
If your company is looking to grow its business and reach new customers, exhibiting at SfN is a great way to do it.
Here are four reasons why:
1. SfN provides an unparalleled opportunity to reach a large and diverse group of potential customers from all over the world.
2. The conference attracts a highly qualified audience of neuroscience researchers, clinicians, and others who are interested in learning about new products and services.
3. SfN offers excellent networking opportunities, both formal and informal, that can help you build new relationships and expand your network.
4. Exhibiting at SfN can be an excellent way to raise your company's visibility within the neuroscience community and generate new leads.
If your company is looking for ways to grow its business, exhibiting at SfN is a great option to consider.
With its large and diverse attendance, excellent networking opportunities, and high visibility, SfN provides an ideal platform for companies to reach new customers and expand their business.
Neuroscience 2022 will be held in-person in San Diego, CA, November 12-16.
Renting a booth in San Diego at the SfN trade show costs between $80 - $155 per square foot.
SfN takes place annually in November, so if you are looking to rent a booth for this conference, you should start planning and budgeting early.
Renting a booth at this year’s conference will give you a chance to show off your latest research and products to thousands of scientists.
And our team can help you design and build a booth that will make an impactful impression on attendees.
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is a leading authority on physical therapy and rehabilitation in the United States.
Founded in 1921, APTA represents more than 100,000 members and its mission is to advance the profession of physical therapy to enhance the well-being of people globally.
At the annual CSM conference, APTA brings together professionals from all fields of rehabilitation for networking, educational sessions, and demonstrations of new technology and techniques.
Through its many initiatives, including advocacy efforts in both state and federal government, APTA aims to improve access to exercise and innovative treatment options for patients at all stages of health.
Whether you are an experienced physical therapist or just starting out in the field, APTA offers invaluable resources that can help you grow as a professional and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in your chosen field.
Exhibiting at the American Physical Therapy Association (CSM) is a great way for companies to gain exposure and connect with potential customers.
Here are three reasons why exhibiting at CSM can help your business grow:
1. CSM is one of the largest gatherings of physical therapy professionals in the world. With over 10,000 attendees, it provides ample opportunities for businesses to make connections and generate leads.
2. CSM is an excellent platform for businesses to showcase their products and services.
In addition to exhibiting, businesses can also sponsor educational sessions, which helps to raise their profile and differentiate them from the competition.
3. CSM offers a wide range of networking events and social functions, making it easy for businesses to build relationships with potential customers.
Attendees are also more likely to remember brands that they have interacted with on a personal level.
Exhibiting at CSM is a great way for companies to gain exposure, connect with potential customers, and grow their business.
With over 10,000 attendees and a wide range of networking events, it provides ample opportunities for businesses to make connections and generate leads.
So if you're looking to take your business to the next level, exhibiting at CSM is a great option to consider.
February 22-25, 2023 – San Diego, California
Renting a booth in San Diego at the APTA CSM trade show costs between $80 - $155 per square foot.
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of renting a trade show booth at APTA CSM but ultimately it will depend on your show goals and budget.
If you're looking for a trade show rental booth that will make an impact at APTA CSM, you've come to the right place.
At Pure Exhibits, we have a wide selection of high-quality rental booths that are sure to catch the eyes of attendees and help you stand out from the crowd.
The North American Spine Society, or NASS, is a professional organization dedicated to promoting the health and quality of life for people suffering from spine-related disorders.
Whether you are a healthcare provider or an individual patient, NASS offers tools and resources to help you achieve your goals.
For example, NASS publishes a variety of educational materials on topics ranging from recent research findings to new treatment methods and best practices in the field of spine care.
Additionally, they host conferences and events that bring together experts in the field, allowing them to share ideas and insights with one another. Ultimately, NASS provides a valuable service by supporting the ongoing work of researchers and practitioners alike, helping them to provide quality care to patients all across North America.
So if you are looking for support in managing your spine conditions or simply interested in staying up-to-date on the latest advances in this rapidly evolving field, look no further than the North American Spine Society.
As the spine industry's leading trade show, North American Spine Society - NASS is the perfect place to exhibit your company's products and services.
Here are three reasons why exhibiting at NASS is a great way to grow your business:
1. Reach a captive audience of spine professionals. With over 5,000 attendees, NASS is the largest gathering of spine professionals in North America.
This gives exhibitors the opportunity to connect with potential customers from all over the world.
2. Showcase your products and services to a highly qualified audience. The vast majority of attendees at NASS are decision-makers within their organizations.
This means that they are more likely to be interested in your products and services and have the authority to make purchasing decisions.
3. Generate leads and build relationships. Exhibiting at NASS provides an excellent opportunity to generate leads and build relationships with potential customers.
The show offers a variety of networking opportunities, including receptions, luncheons, and educational sessions. In addition, the exhibit hall is open for two days, giving exhibitors ample time to connect with attendees.
If you are looking for an effective way to grow your business, exhibiting at NASS is a great option.
McCormick Place—West Building
October 12-15, 2022
It costs between $140 and $255 per square foot to rent a booth at the NASS trade show in Chicago.
There are a number of variables that may influence the cost of renting a trade show booth at NASS, but it will ultimately be determined by your show objectives and budget.
If you're looking for a trade show rental booth at NASS in Chicago, you've come to the right place.
Our team has years of experience providing high-quality booths that are designed to make your brand stand out and draw in visitors from across the trade show floor.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and get started on designing your customized trade show rental booth!
Every year, professionals from all over the world come together for the Drug Information Association Annual Meeting.
This event provides a valuable opportunity for researchers, clinicians, and policymakers to discuss cutting-edge developments in the field of drug development and regulation.
At this year's conference, attendees were given the chance to share their latest research findings and network with fellow thought leaders in the field.
Additionally, they had access to an extensive program of panel discussions, workshops, and plenary talks on topics such as generics, medicines evaluation, and health technology assessment.
Overall, the DIA Annual Meeting is an important event for anyone who works in drug development and regulation, providing a forum for sharing ideas and fostering collaboration across disciplines.
Whether you're looking to stay up-to-date on current trends or are simply interested in exploring new career opportunities in this exciting industry sector, this is an event that you definitely won't want to miss!
As the global leader in healthcare and life sciences events, the Drug Information Association Annual Meeting - DIA is the perfect platform for companies to exhibit their products and services.
Here are four reasons why exhibiting at DIA is good for business:
1. DIA provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet face-to-face with key decision-makers from the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
2. With over 250 exhibitors, DIA is the largest healthcare and life sciences trade show in the world. This provides a great opportunity for companies to showcase their products and services to a large and diverse audience.
3. DIA attracts visitors from all over the world, giving companies the chance to build their brand globally.
4. Exhibiting at DIA is an excellent way to build relationships with potential customers and partners. The networking opportunities at DIA are second to none.
Exhibiting at DIA is a great way for companies to grow their business by meeting face-to-face with key decision-makers, building their brand globally, and developing relationships with potential customers and partners.
Whether you are a healthcare provider, supplier, or manufacturer, there is a trade show out there for you.
These top 15 healthcare trade shows in the United States will give you the opportunity to learn about new products and services, network with other professionals in your industry, and see the latest innovations firsthand.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to one of these upcoming events today!
Join us in Chicago
June 19-23, 2022
The cost of renting a booth at the DIA trade show in Chicago ranges from $140 to $255 per square foot.
There are many factors that might influence the cost of exhibiting at DIA, but it will ultimately be determined by your show goals and budget.
Don't worry, we can help. We offer rental booths that are perfect for any budget. Plus, our team can help with all of your shipping and logistics needs so you can focus on the important things.
Contact us today to learn more about our rental booths and how we can help make your DIA experience a success!
18 Steps to Take After Your Trade Show for Future Success!If you just completed a trade show, congratulations! Trade shows are a great opportunity to get in front of new customers and promote your business.However, the work doesn’t stop once the trade show is over. In this blog post, we will discuss 18 steps that […]
How to use LinkedIn to promote your exhibit booth rental? Here’s the thing. As you know LinkedIn is already a very popular business network for professionals to be involved with their respective fields, whether that is for job opportunities or networking purposes. So how can it help promote your exhibit booth rental ? Well, below […]